domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

Sometimes you just gotta man up and just go for it.

Así que Barney se da cuenta de que se equivocaba y de que tiene que ir a decirle a Ted que siente algo por Robin para que dejen de acostarse cuando van a pelearse. Barney otra vez muestra que tiene corazón.

Barney: Ted, I have to tell you the truth. I'm in love with...

Robin aparece por la cocina...

Barney: tacos.
Barney: What are you doing?
Robin: I'm taking out the trizzash.If you're looking for Ted, he left.And our little arrangement is over,by the way.
B: Really? That's awes... Full.
R: Awesful?
B: Yeah, it's just awesful. What happened?
R: He just insisted. He said he couldn't do it anymore because someone's gonna get hurt. I think we all know who he meant by that.
B: Do we?
R: Isn't it obvious?
B: Is it?
R: Yeah. It's Ted.
B: Oh.
R: You know what a romantic he is.He can't separate the physical from the emotional. He's all like...

B: I love you.
R: Exactly. He's not like you, you know? Besides, we're friends. I don't want to screw that up by getting involved. Dating friends never works out. So you want to get a taco?
B: A taco?
R: You love them, remember?
B: Right.
R: Come on, I'm hungry.

Y ese es Barney... El Barney de verdad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario